A 3-ingredient low-carb cheesecake. The key ingredient: low-carb hazelnut chocolate from the Belgian brand Cavalier. This chocolate is sweetened with stevia and erythritol, but its texture and flavor are similar to a classic milk hazelnut chocolate.
This recipe combines Cavalier chocolate with two protein sources: ricotta and eggs for a guaranteed satiating effect.
For a small cheesecake 10×15 cm, 4 servings:
▪ 85 g Cavalier hazelnut chocolate (1 bar)
▪ 85 g ricotta
▪ 2 eggs
▪ optional but not essential: flavorings (vanilla extract), sweeteners to taste (Sukrin, Swerve), whole hazelnuts for cake decoration
1. Melt chocolate in the microwave.
2. Beat eggs and ricotta. Add melted chocolate.
3. Pour into a small silicone mold and bake in a water bath (= place the mold in a larger container filled with hot water) at 180 ºC/350ºF for 15-20 minutes until the center of the cake looks firm.
4. Let cool completely before slicing.
Nutrition facts per serving: 180 kcal, 7.6 g protein, 7.7 g carbs, 5.1 g sugar, 13.3 g fat, 3.3 g fibers.