Just some simple homemade energy bars made of 5 ingredients:
Ingredients (for 8 bars):
1. Add fresh figs, hemp protein, sugar and chia seeds to a food processor. Process until everything is well combined.
2. Combine puffed quinoa with the mixture by hand.
3. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
4. Pour batter into tray.
5. If you have left-over figs, slice them and place them on top of the batter.
5. Bake for 25 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius or until the paste is firm to the touch.
6. Leave in the tray to completely cool before cutting into portions.