This is a green savory cake that can be served warm for dinner or cold as a snack on the go.
– 3 eggs
– 1 glass unsweetened almond milk (or regular semi-skimmed milk)
– 250 g frozen spinach, defrozen (250 grams frozen spinach make about 2 cups of defrozen spinach)
– 1 package of baking powder
– 1 cup of flour: I used a mix of quinoa flour and chickpea flour for more protein content
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– optional: 1/2 cup of granulated cheese (Italian Grana Padano type)
– salt and spices of your choice to taste. I used dry garlic and cumin.
Mix everything together:
Bake 30 minutes at 230 degrees Celsius.
Nutrition facts per piece of cake (if you cut the cake in 4 big pieces): 238 kcal, 12.75 g of protein, 26 g of carbs, 0.75 g of sugar, 9.5 g of fat.