– Half liter (16.9 Fl oz.) unsweetened almond milk
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 3 tbsp locust bean gum (or corn starch, but locust bean gum is much lower in calories)
– 2 tsp fat-reduced cocoa
– 1-2 tsp of your favorite low-calorie sweetener (Sukrin, Swerve)
– Mix the locust bean gum powder, sweetener, cocoa, vanilla and a bit of the milk together. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
– Add to the rest of the milk, and cook in a sauce pan on a medium fire until the mixture thickens.
I love eating this chocolate pudding when it’s still warm, but of course it can be refrigerated. Sadly most of the time the pudding doesn’t get the time to make it to the fridge :)
I love the “skin” that forms on top of the pudding, it’s the best part!
Nutrition facts for the whole pudding: 150 kcal, 8.8 g protein, 9.3 g carbs, 0 g sugar, 8.6 g fat.